nosrednayduj: pink hair (Default)
[personal profile] nosrednayduj
A couple days ago I made stirfry, and I used red tomatoes, orange carrots, yellow squash and yellow beans, green squash and green beans and green celery, and some things that were basically white and brown. Too bad there's no food that's truly blue, and that I didn't have some purple cabbage as well.

Tomatoes, squashes, and hot peppers are all from someone's garden (not necessarily mine). Yellow beans from the local farmstand.

A white cutting surface with piles of different chopped vegetables arrayed: red cherry tomatoes in the middle, and clockwise around the outside, yellow wax beans, orange carrots and green celery, green and yellow zucchini, cubed tofu, mushrooms, onions, ginger and hot pepper.

Profile

nosrednayduj: pink hair (Default)
nosrednayduj

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12 34 5
6789 10 1112
131415 161718 19
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 06:28 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios